"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Monday, April 11, 2011

It just keeps growing.. and growing.. and growing...

Finally! The semester of school has ended and I have a minute to blog again!
I know you are all (and by all, I mean the four faithful people who read this :) anxious to see pictures of my growing body, so I thought I would add a new picture today. :) 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you're so teeny! I know you don't feel that way though haha. I'm only 16 weeks and my belly is twice the size of yours haha. Thanks a lot, previously stretched out muscles, for making me look fat already. ;) You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh haha! Thanks Sara, yeah i don't feel very little, but I also don't feel like i look pregnant, just wider- so at least people KNOW you are pregnant.. i feel like alot of times people just look at me and think "wow. that girl needs to lay off the doughnuts". haha
    I hope everything in the pregnancy is going really well for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm excuse me. you are so beautiful. i cant wait to see your beautiful face and touch your belly! and ps i love your headband! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love you and miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete