"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday My Kaitlynn Girl!

We had a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" themed birthday for Kaitlynn's first year celebration. There were too many pictures that I loved, so I basically put the entire folder of pictures on here- Enjoy!

 





















I know, Kaitlynn's blinking, but the picture is too cute otherwise, so I had to post it.










Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Kaitlynn's first birthday. I especially love the picture when she pulls the paper out of the bag and it covers her face. I can just picture her with how tiny she is.... just trying to get around all that paper. Happy First Birthday Kaitlynn. I love you. Grandma Jean :)

    ReplyDelete