"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Monday, October 15, 2012

There is beauty all around, when you walk in Fall!

I have been unfaithful to my blog recently, we have moved, began new callings in church, still have been settling, and are now expecting our second Little One! :)

So many happy things, (and I hope to update a little on some of these subjects soon) but, in the meantime, just wanted to share some pictures of our family walk the other day :) 







Also, *blast from the past* you may not, but if you have been following my blog for a long time, you may remember Kaitlynn's first Autumn picture...


Well, it wasn't planned, but amazingly enough, her second year of autumn I caught a similar shot! =D
..This may have to become a tradition :)




I love Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment