"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Graduations!!

My mom and I were talking today and I realized that everyone in my immediate family is graduating in some way this year!

Kim's graduating from BYU! =D
Jason just graduated in age :)
Matthew is graduating from Jr High to High school! =O
William, from his mission. :D
Mom is graduating to age 50 and a to be a first-time grandma :}
Jordan, from school and to be a new dad :]
(and me, as a new mom, of course)
and when I had asked my dad what he was graduating in, his response was:
"I'm graduating to be another year closer to being senile."

haha
oh dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment