"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Monday, February 21, 2011

Six very happy months!!! :)

Jordan and I celebrated six months of marriage on the 21st of this month! =D Unfortunately, Jordan had work that day but we had an AMAZING dinner! During our honeymoon, we had brought food from our wedding reception, and ate like kings! So I thought I would prepare some of the same things for dinner. Shrimp, cut fruit and vegetables, french bread, chicken fettuccine, crackers and cheese. Again, we ate like kings and it was DELICIOUS!! I didn't think to take a picture of it (sadly, because it was a beautiful spread!) but when we did finally remember the camera, we at least took a picture of us, in celebration of our happy day! (and days.)  :)


(  We also saw "Tangled" and it was super cute, so if you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend it :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment