"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Monday, August 22, 2011

Kaitlynn's Baby Blessing

Oh my word, there were just TOO many cute pictures from this weekend that I cannot refrain from posting most of what I took! If you don't feel like observing ALOT of pictures.. leave this post NOW!!



The documentation of Uncle Matt holding Kaitlynn for the first time...

 ..She got a little bit fussy..



 ..But calmed down quickly afterward. :)


Grandpa Harrison holding Kaitlynn for the first time


Kimberly and William, these next two are for you... Three words..
Christmas.
Christmas.
Christmas.
=)


Kaitlynn looked so confused.. "Waaaiiitt.. you're not my Daddy?...":)
Mom looks like an angel in this one.
Also, this was the SECOND time she had re-met Kaitlynn
and she is wearing the same shirt she wore
when she FIRST met Kaitlynn in the hospital! <3
How sweet :)

Cutie :)
Daddy and baby

We went swimming :)

The Tait and Harrison family! =D

Grandma Tait :)







The baby blesser :)
I made her headband! :)
Doesn't she look like an angel? :)
















                Kaitlynn Elizabeth was blessed on the 14th of August, 2011.

                                                 <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow Heather, I think you were able to capture alot of the essence of the blessing day. I LOVE all of the pictures. Kaitlynn looks so adorable. Little baby angel. She is a pleasant baby to be with and is just too cute for words. We loved baby blessing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay--a few things. For one, you are such an adorable person; I loved your fun dates with Jord. The bridge was my favorite and yes I laughed out loud. Secondly, I love these pictures! How is it that you did NOT choose to send me that last color photo?! That kind of cuteness should be sent to me directly. And lastly, CHRISTMAS! Bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete