"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Monday, August 8, 2011

What a wonderful Sunday!!

After church we went for a drive..





to see beautiful sites...





and to lay in the daisies...





we had a picnic with the neighbors...


and took TOO many cute pictures to post just one..






 
We went home and played dress up with mommy's bling...





Spit up all over daddy, so changed into super cute pjs...


 And found out that Kaitlynn could bobble her head around all by herself..


A very eventful day  :)

We have such an awesome life.

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my cuteness pants. She is so much bigger already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. She is so... cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten so far. Loved the bobble head video :)

    ReplyDelete