"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Friday, October 14, 2011

Expecto Patronum!!

Well I finally saw the very last Harry Potter and REALLY loved it, so I've decided to become the next J.K. Rowling. No problem! All I need to do is come up with a brilliant story line and then write a series! Cinch!

I have been trying to upload some adorable videos lately of Kaitlynn pie, but of course, as usual, my computer is giving me grief. I will temporarily just post some pictures of The Cuteness and maybe go to the school later to pull up some of the videos from a computer that, hopefully, likes me a bit better. With that said, don't be surprised in the next few days to see a blog with at least a hundred hours worth of baby videos. haha

Everyone keeps telling me that Kaitlynn is getting so big, but I didn't really notice it until I picked her up today and held her up in front of our bedroom mirror. The top of her head reached my shoulder and the bottom of her foot was down at my hip!! It's bittersweet to see her get bigger. Of course we want her to, we are so happy that she is healthy and growing so strong, but I have to admit that, since she's been born, I have already cried twice at how quickly she's grown, just because it goes so fast.  

On another note, it snowed last week and, ever since, I have been in Christmas mode! Jordan reminded me that we haven't even hit Halloween yet, but somehow I keep finding myself frequently pulling up Christmas songs on my computer and adding seasonal DVDs to our Netflix cue. Of course, since that day or two of snow, the weather has returned to a temperature of about 70 degrees, so you'd think I'd go back into Fall-mode or something, but no. Jordan was sweet enough to humor me yesterday and go Christmas tree shopping because it was the ONLY thing I wanted to do!
What a sweet husband :)

Well, as promised, here are some current shots of the Babe :)

Haha! I put my fuzzy socks on her legs under her pjs because it was so cold
and she reminded me of a pink cookie-monster :)

All bundled up for a cold morning!

Isn't this outfit so awesome!? :)

My family looks like rock stars!


Cutie. :)
P.s. If anyone has some brilliant story ideas they want to lend me, I wouldn't mind :)

H. L. Tait

1 comment: