"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Fall!!

It was a delightful 37 degrees this morning. =/

...Anyone who knows my love of California knows how much I dislike the cold, however, I am trying to find things (aside from my fingers breaking off from frostbite) that I enjoy about living in the coldest part of the United States. :)

I have recently taken up running again and, often, run around a park that is fairly close to our apartment. Lately, it has been shedding it's summer leaves and reminding me, at least of one reason, why change in temperature is a blessing.

I took pictures the other day on a walk, enjoy!






and this last picture is awesome because if you turn it upside down, it looks right side up!! :D

Happy Autumn :)

2 comments:

  1. Heather, these are awesome. Are these all from your phone? UH-mazing. P.S. You are adorable--I am so glad you started posting and I am now subscribing to you in my Google Reader. Win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics look pro! You are amazing!

    <3

    ReplyDelete