"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ode to the Farmer's Market

Dear Farmer's Market,
I am convinced that you were the reason that the sun came out on Fridays, but now that you are gone for the season, the sun is much less prone to show up. I wish you would return once again into my life. How will I
ever SURVIVE a whole winter without my Chocolate Covered Almonds?? We tried to store enough  in the cupboard to last for the chilly season, but alas, their delicious-ness could only stand a two-week period here. Even with true self-controlled rationing!!!
In our last attempt to enjoy your happiness, Chelsea, Jordan, and I visited your last evening open. It was magical, as it always is.




Please come back again soon. Life isn't the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment