"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life is so great.

I thought for my very first blog posting I would just make note of a few very awesome things about my life.
My Jordan and I have been married for 55 days today =D
I am listening to Christmas music today, despite the fact that it's mid-October
Our "office" in our house (in which I am currently sitting) is heated to a beautiful 80 degrees
I just ate an onion bagel, which is my FAVORITE (...aside from my husband. ...and family. :) )
annnd (with 100% of my sister's help) I finally have figured out how to post a blog!! =D

Happy Thankful Thursday!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment