"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
-Bright Star

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Missing: Husband.

Why is it that I have spent the majority of my life comfortably sleeping all alone and now, after a two and a half month period, I cannot sleep AT ALL if my husband is not here. I'd think it was cute, except for the fact that right now it is 1:30 in the morning (EXTREMELY LATE married-standard-time) and I am EXHAUSTED, yet I am incapable of sleeping so, as a result, I am blogging.

Dear Blogger,
you are fun. But I love sleep much more than you. Sorry, the truth can hurt.



Jordan has to strike the schools set tonight for his job and probably won't be home for another few hours. :(
To that, I say:

Dear Theatre Department,
Please return my husband. I can't sleep.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
The wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment